Wednesday, December 29, 2004

My first one !

As with any computer program, I start my blog with a "Hello World !".

I am actually not a prolific writer or speaker. So I am not sure how much this first attempt at blogging (well, its actually not the first) would take off.

For those who didn't get the title of my blog, Sinthanaigal (சிந்தனைகல்) in Tamizh means thoughts. I would rather have liked to keep it kirukkalgal (கிருக்கல்கல் - scribblings), but somebody else had already taken that name :(

Here's hoping that I get some constructive feedback from you and that I start blogging regularly .....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

I never expected a comment for my first blog itself ! That was so nice of you to wish me ! Thank you Araponga. :)

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home