Friday, January 07, 2005

Orkut ... at last !

The news is that I (atlast) got an Orkut invite ! :) I should admit that its been really looong to get this invite. Well, better late than never !

Added 36 ppl on day one !! 14 ppl have responded. Thats pretty good, I should say, considering that I am not considered so popular among my circle.

Another weekend has come. Had to stay late at office because of a stupid call. (Grrr !) A stupid call to discuss some really stupid bug about Daylight savings time mismatch. I spent a week on rolling out a build only to realize later on that what we were doing was indeed the right thing. The problem in fact lies somewhere in the product that integrates with us. Had to spend more than an hour explaning to him that we dont have to give a fix to them !! Well, in a way, I am also partly responsible for what happened. I should have actually verified their statement before rolling out a build.

Anyway, the weekend has partly pacified my mood :) Gotta watch a good movie this weekend. BTW, saw Swades last weekend. A truly 'neat' movie regardless of what the damn film critics say. As we all know, there is no use listening to a film critic's views. Its your own views and what you like that matter. Comparing Swades and Lagaan makes no sense whatsover !


Listening to: Wanted Dead or alive (Bon Jovi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home