Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Diddya miss me ?

I had written the last post as a draft a few days back only. So technically speaking, I haven't been completely 'out of touch' with this part of the world. But yes, it has been a lean time. Maybe, I should do a quick update on the recent happenings.

* My roommate's b'day was celebrated with fun (true to his type/character, people should have been celebrating his birthday instead of St. Valentine's, but he missed it probably by just a few hours and ended up in the next day). Gave him a real good surprise by gifting him a mobile phone (take this remark with a pinch of salt though. Well, not a pinch, a whole load of it)

* Got a really happy and interesting news from one of my wingies. More on it later on.

* I suddenly seem to have gone Lee crazy. Bought 2 jeans (on a real good discount) in the past 3 weeks !!

* Keeping up with the movie tradition, saw 2 movies, both of them really good. Black, a celebration of the human spirit, kept upto my high expectations. But not Oscar quality, as others might claim. Some logical mistakes and a wee bit overacting. Terminal, the other movie, was cute.

* Got the 'highest' grade on one of my 'lessons'. (It was a really simple 'lesson', so nothing great about it) :)

* Work has been pretty much on a slump in the near past.

Well, ciao then. Getting late here, so gotta leave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

which wingee??

2:26 PM  
Blogger Subs said...

Hey Dude ...dont leak our 'Mobile gift story' :) BTW its amazing and am planning to upload the snap of the 'famous' mobile gift.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home