Monday, February 07, 2005

Sweeping away my time ....

Broke my minesweeper record in Expert level to finish in less than (or equal to) 2 minutes ! I've been wanting to break this barrier since a loong time. Of course, it isn't a huge record compared to the world record of 41 seconds. (Refer this site for the world records and world rankings.) To get listed, one has to have a time of 99 seconds or less (for expert level). For intermediate, its 35 seconds or less. I am missing both the beginner and intermediate listings by just 2 seconds. :( Here are my present records. (In the intermediate level, I have a record of 34 seconds in my PC at home).

BTW, Samsung mobile has announced an interesting contest for those who like to 'finger' a lot. Wait, wait ! Before you start mistaking me, take a look at the link. :)

Below in an interesting picture which I got from one of my friends. (Disclaimer : The comments in the picture does not necessarily express my views.)


A bugging link and a really bugging link to sign off. Ciao.

Listening to : Chala jaata hoon from Mere Jeevan Sathi.


7 Comments:

Blogger HP said...

Way too sweep.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

Yup. Am not working at all these days ... ;)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The disclaimer troubles me. If it does not represent your views, may I know what your views are about the 2 leaders. Anyway nice scores on mine sweeper!! I am yet to find time to play that text twist in yahoo messenger.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

Thanks pigga ! I am sure you can *never* reach my score in TextTwist. I am way too above your reach. :)

The disclaimer was basically to prevent people from asking me for proof that the National Anthem was *actually* being played at that time.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are all those people standing at the back "stupid" to be in that position when the anthem is not played?

There is nothing like *never* to reach your score.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

Yes .. I agree. Common sense says so.

Regarding the score, I have only one thing to say "Paappom dee ...."

10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you go to my profile you can see my other blog. Anyway here is the link:

http://sritochi.blogspot.com/

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home