Saturday, January 08, 2005

My old blogs ...


As I had told previously (in My first one ), I had made a very low profile attempt at blogging previously. I started to blog during last year April, after one of my friends coerced me to do it. Wrote some 10-15 posts, but after that got busy with work and many other things.

Here's the link to them :

Link 1
Link 2

Take a look at them too. Some of them talks about my BITS life and the Goa trip that we went for during our training. Those were the days ......

Listening to : Enter Sandman (Metallica)


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dei.. nice to see you blog. Otha.. I read your previous blog about psenti sem. No reference to "Mortar" or "Triumph".. Dei.. that was the uyir moochu of psenti sem!!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

Hi piggy ...

Ya.. how can I forget Mortar !!! But, what is Triumph ? :-/ Did you mean Diablo ? Will surely post once more about my psenti sem. Its one of my most unforgettable memories .....

4:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ada paavi.. How can you forget Triumph. Did you forgot those innumerable games that went on from morning to night? We even once played it with emergency light when there was a power cut. Infact Bakri was so addicted to it that he wasn't able to keep the cards down. Bakri will not forgive you for asking this question!!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

Oh .. u mean Trumps !! Its not called Triumph da ! Its just Trumps. You mean the card game right ? I was thinking that u meant some computer game only. :)

Ya .. we used to play trumps also like mad ppl. Apart from bakri, even kuppu used to be mad about it.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought it was called “triumph” because the card triumphs over the other set of cards. Also you need to triumph over the bid of the other group. So I thought “triumph” makes sense!!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home