Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Birthday வாரம் !!

Synonymous to the typical Sun TV's (old) style of publicising the genre of movies which would be screened in the coming week, it was "Birthday" வாரம் (week) in my case. After the interesting birthday of Subbu, it was Guj's turn on Feb 25th. He told me that its actually is on 26th. Normally, we hear of cases where people move their 'official' birthdays by many months so that they can get admitted to school without wasting a year. (I wonder whether anybody does it these days !!?? ) Here's one (silly) case where they entered the wrong date by mistake !! So, he ends up celebrating two birthdays back to back. :)

Ok .. back to the birthday 'bash', the next in line were Shanth and my boss on March 1st. Since, I haven't got an opportunity to introduce Shanth till now, here it is : He is one of my roommates who also works in the same company as me (and my other roommates). One of the toppers in our CS batch from BITS, he is one hell of a fundoo guy who nora vuttifies regularly. Anyway, his birthday also went great except for ..... well .. forget it. And what better a day than your birthday to get the good news of getting an admit with TA'ship to a US univ !!!!! And that too, to the univ where his soulmate is studying now !!

And my boss' birthday was celebrated at office with Pizzas and cakes !!! Twas really good and a different way to celebrate also, though Subbu ended up in a Police station when we went to buy the cake ! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home