Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Rang barse ...

Holi celebrations were a little mellowed down this year with just a 'formal' play of colours in my office. That too, two days before the official Holi. Not that I am big enthusiast of playing Holi. Again reminiscing back to my college days, one of the important colours in which the junta used to play Holi was brown. Simply said : mud. No wonder if people had glowing skin the next day. A mud bath was made in the QT and every non-brown-looking-person was just dragged and dipped into it. And I still remember 2 things vividly about Holi celebrations in my college :
1. In my first year, I lost my room key in the mud bath and had to wait till all mud baths were over to fish it out.

2. The really messy bathrooms after the whole affair. (yewwww !!).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Back to the present, if watching movies one after the other is called back-to-back movies, what do you call watching back-to-back movies in back-to-back weekends ? Ha haa .... Well, thats what I did during this weekend. What can you expect to do at home with CineWorld's licence being revoked for a month for doing what it was famous for. (Just kidding ! )

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that was so fun. I clearly remeber that mudbath and cleaning the corridors in the afternoon.

9:35 AM  
Blogger HP said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home