Monday, October 03, 2005

RTO Blues ...

I had my first experience with a traffic cop on Sat nite. NOC issue. My bike has TN registration and normally one can ride a vehicle of outside registration for 6 months in a different state. I had read this piece of info from RTO Pune website ! (The site seems to be down now). Well, this cop wasn't listening to anything. Me being a non-Marathi wasn't helping at all. Thankfully, my friend at office smoothed out some things and I ended up emptying my purse !! Thinking retrospectively, I shouldn't have parted all my money. I'm sure he must have been ready for a far less sum too. My bad ... Anyway, it ended up as a bad beginning to a hilarious night at Great Punjab !

3 Comments:

Blogger Rudra aka Atul Shashank Kulkarni said...

U did not liked the Time at great Punjab? I mean forrget about the food I am not fond of that either but I think the time we passed was good. don't you agree?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

Where did I say I didn't like the time we spent at GP ? :-/ I said it was a bad start to a great night at GP !

9:12 AM  
Blogger Rudra aka Atul Shashank Kulkarni said...

Rudra i the Alias I use!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home