Friday, May 06, 2005

Escape ....

Now, before I get the following as a thousand forwards, I decided to post this here. For all those practical puzzle lovers, you get excellent "room" to try your talents in these puzzles. The Crimson, Viridian and Blue Chamber are three rooms from where you have to escape using whatever you find in the room (and your brains, of course). Ok.. don't come barking after me if you lose all your hair (hmm... maybe you could use them in the Viridian chamber somehow).



Hints :

Crimson : Click-o-mania !!!

Viridian : Try it last ! No fancy clicks required here, but try *all* combinations with whatever you get.

Blue chamber : Hmmm .. is relatively simple.


6 Comments:

Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

Oops .. Looks like HP has posted about this before me.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Viridian room was pretty good. How in the hell do they expect us to correlate that dice and the chinese characters? I'm happy that I could release the soul of that skeleton. May that soul rest in peace. Huh.. I can blame you for spoiling my weekend!! ha ha...

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

Ha haa ... as I said, you need to try *all* combinations. I was thinking that its the photo frame (with either the man's or woman's photo) that I should keep in the shelf. Never expected that I should worship a CD case !!! Damn ! But the dice and chinese characters, I could somehow correlate easily.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The worst part was the beer lost its coldness very quickly and there was no time for *all* possible combinations. Had to restart the game so many times.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Ganesh (கணேஷ்) said...

Ha ha haa ... nee kavvitte da. Why did u have to restart the game because the beer lost its chillness ? You could have just kept it back in the fridge and again take it whenever required ! Thats it !!! :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh!! I din't know that.. poor me :(

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home