Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Reporting from Blacksburg ...

Well .. the news is that I have joined VTech as a CS grad student (yeah .. unbelievable aint it ?) ! So I packed all my bags and flew to the US (duh !) and reached Blacksburg after an uneventful journey.



The first thing that I noticed about this place is its sheer beauty. This place is just too beautiful ! :) I have so many things to say since I came here that I am at a loss with words. We have something or the other happening here every day. I will try to organize my thoughts and write it up in another post.

Yesterday we had William Morva shutting down the whole VTech campus. What a start to our first semester here !! Thankfully, he was captured around evening and classes resumed from today onwards.

Its a new phase in my life and I got to make the full use of it. Here's wishing me best luck in whatever I do in this new phase ! Please put in your best wishes too ....

Go Hokies !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, all the best for your studies and all things that college brings :)

nice blog, and cool template. :)

--
ajd.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Easy to find helpful information. Congratulations!
- sinthanaigal.blogspot.com 0
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home