Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Truly wireless

I am writing this post from my group laptop which has a high speed Sierra wireless card (from Reliance) in it. And suddenly I experienced what truly wireless is ! No power cords, no ethernet cables, no keyboad/mouse wires. I can as well be sitting in a beautiful beach surrounded by ... (well .... you know what I mean) and write this.


Our company gives some impressive perks for staying in touch with work . One can either go for a wireless card, in which case you don't have to worry about where you are connecting from etc. (The card costs a fortune though !) Or you can avail reimbursement on you broadband bill upto a certain amount. I never knew about such schemes until about a few weeks back. Goes to show how companies publicize themselves wrt perks while at the same time ensuring that minimum employees avail such perks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home