Thursday, January 25, 2007

Up and running !

Ok ppl .. The zillionth webpage is up ! I've been wanting to put up this website for myself for a looong time. Finally got the motivation to get this done a few weeks ago. With enough motivation and zeal backing me up (along with my poor HTML skills), I fished out a decent looking open source template. A few decent mods later, I had what I felt was a simple looking yet elegant template.



Next step - the harder one - was to collect the 'material' to put up. I was absolutely clueless ! I started looking around in friend's websites and came up with some standard stuff about myself. (There is nothing much to say about me !). With many HTML and CSS editings later on, I decided that enough was enough and decided to launch version one dot oh of my site. I feel all ye people reading until this point would not mind taking another 2 minutes to go through my website also ! Leave me your valuable comments/suggestions.

Check it out at http://www.cs.vt.edu/~cnganesh. Also aliased at http://people.cs.vt.edu/~cnganesh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem ѕo easy with your
presentatіon but I finԁ thiѕ matteг to be гeallу
somеthіng that I thinκ I wοuld never understand.
It seems tοo compliсated аnԁ ѵerу broаd fοr me.
ӏ am looking forwaгd for your next post, I will try to get the
hang of іt!

mу blоg post: used altec bucket trucks for sale
Feel free to visit my homepage :: used bucket trucks for sale

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Retaining your again, pain free, is usually a number of fairly easy strategies. If you are harming in the specific place consider massaging muscle class all around that particular region. Perform a few stretches and apply a heating system cushion. Some individuals also find it valuable to employ a vibrating seat like the kinds at the shopping mall. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home